Saturday, October 3, 2009

I was looking for Michel Jordan's quote on Internet to write it on my post and by accident I found other interesting quote which I wanna share with you. " by Michael Jordan. Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation." I like this quote because I can turn my problems into benefits. For example sometimes I complain I do not have a car. I never read books when I am in my home because I watch TV or use the computer, when I am in the bus or in the train the only thing I can do to kill the time is reading books. Reading books have help me to improve my writing and reading skills, and to be a rich person in knowledge.

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you, William. Sometimes I complain about why I don't have a car, too. However, I found that I can listen to the english tape on the bus instead of falling asleep. Our positive mind can change our selves as well as our world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. William! You are better than Tom Cruz because you can speak spanish much better than him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willam!! You like Jordan?? I love him. let's play a basketball.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like read books,but now I have time read only my classmate's blogs and comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Books can take you places. Who needs a car?

    ReplyDelete