Thursday, November 12, 2009

I am glad because we did not have class on Wednesday because I can rest so can play soccer this Thursday again. Also I can watch some of my favorites soccer games in the afternoon. I was trying to find something on Internet and on a side of the web page was a famous quote from Benjamin Franklin that it says: "Early to bed and early to rise, Makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise". I agree because I have heard that people who follow this routine tend to live longer and healthier. But I think that few people follow this routine because we usually spend the night to watch our favorite games, movies or something on in Internet.

2 comments:

  1. from kinner garten i wake up 6 in morning and sleep early . i am healthy wise but not wealthy .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe wealthy will come later...
    I don't get enough sleep, so I think I'm not healthy or wise, either...

    ReplyDelete