Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I am glad because two of my favorites players in the world are playing together in Real Madrid Futbol Club, a soccer club from Spain. One player is Kaka from Brazil and the other is Christiano Ronaldo from Portugal. The last season this team was doing bad, however, since the team bought these two players, the team has been winning. Last Saturday I went to my friend's house to watch the match Brazil v Argentina. This was a really good game and the best of all Brazil won. Sunday, I spend cleaning my bedroom and watching tv. Finally, the Labor Day I went shopping with my family.

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a good weekend. I know Brazil has a really good soccer team . My husband coaches a boys' soccer team so I know a little about it. It is fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real Madrid its also my favorite team. Also im happy like you that Madrid bought this two players Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo, they are really good and I like the way they play. But about Brazil vs Argentina im sad. Because I wanted Argentina to win... what can we do hugh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This year we gonna beat Barcelona.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now only i came to know that your crazy about football

    ReplyDelete